Sunday, March 2, 2014

TMI Tag


Hey guys! So I haven't been on in awhile, so here is a tag thingy-mijigger. Enjoy!

1)What are you wearing?: Black leggings, red shirt, beach-waves (hair), navy blue green (nails), pearl earrings, black Betsy Johnson combat boots.

2)Ever been in love?: No, considering I'm not married or a in a relationship. #loner4life Unless Harry Styles counts, then yes.



3)Ever been in a terrible break-up?: Nope.

4)How tall are you?: 5ft something with the skinny jeans...... oops sorry got a little carried away there with one direction lyrics.

5)How much weight?: 90-95 pounds

6)Any tattoos?: Not at the moment.

7)Any piercings?: Ears, and planning on getting my cartilage.

8)OTP: LARRY. 

9)Favorite show?: Pretty Little Liars. OMG, last episode was SO intense. But Aria. Guuurrrl. Destroying everything in Ezra's apartment ain't going to help anything. It's not like, OMG she broke that lamp! She just ended world hunger!




10)Favorite bands?: Is that even a question? One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. MMMHMM

11)Something you miss?: California, and everyone in it. Don't forget the food there though, the best!

12)Favorite song?: I have two. Diana by One Direction and Does He Know? by One Direction. No, wait, three, XO by Emblem3. NOPE sorry, four, Alive by One Direction.

13)How old are you?: That really is TMI so, no thank you, I'm not telling you guys that yet.

14)Zodiac sign?: Capricorn.

15)Quality in a partner?: Sense of humor, personality, eyes and hair.

16)Favorite Quote?: "Remind your self that it's okay to not be perfect." AND "I am who I am and I can't change."

17)Favorite Actor?: Jennifer Lawrence, she is not just a great actress, but she isn't afraid to be herself and speak her mind. That's why I admire her so much.




18)Favorite Color?: Pink, obviously, duh!

19)Loud music or soft?: Considering my music was so loud in class the other day, the whole class heard it and the teacher had to tell me to lower it, I'm pretty sure that's loud for me.

20) Where do you go when you're sad?: Outside and just take a walk around.

21)How long does it take you to shower?: It depends, a half an hour or a hour. Sometimes until my parents tell me to get the heck out. Don't judge me lol. 

22)How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?: 20-30 minutes, surprisingly.

23)Have you ever been in a physical fight?: Actually, I have! I'm not so cupcakes and bubble gum pop as you might think I am lol.

24)Turn on?: Amazing sense of humor, great eyes and hair. And don't forget, the way they treat their mom/a woman.(positively, obvu.)

25)Turn off?: Attitude, the way they look at other people (ex. ew I'm so much better than you look.) The way they treat you around their friends. (If they treat you like your not there or stupid)

26)The reason I started a blog?: For funzies!

27)Fears?: Spiders, snakes, and stuck-up people. Giving me the shivers thinking about the last one!

28)Last thing that made you cry?: Too personal. Sorry. But it was a few days ago. :*(

29)Last time you said you loved someone?: Like a second ago. Harry Styles. WHOOP!




30)Meaning behind your blog name?: I don't even know myself. I just came up with it. HAHA.

31)Last book you read?: Divergent series, it's sooo good. Until you get to the last book. Then, I don't know what happened.

32)The book you're currently reading?: Lucid. I don't know who it's by. And it's too far to get up and find so I'm not going to find out. lol

33)Last show you watched?:Gossip Girl. It was getting pretty interesting.

34)Last person you talked to?: Gianna. LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE. OMG LOL!




35)The relationship between you and the last person you texted?: BFFS.

36)Favorite food?: Tacos...... why shall you remind me of them?!

37)Place you want to visit?: Paris. No wait, actually I already live in a room full of Paris things, so Cabo San Lucas. Surfs up, bro. Haha.

38)Last place you were?: Well this isn't a very specific question so, the refrigerator.

39)Do you have a crush?: UM. Yes. 'Nuf said.

40)Last time you kissed someone?: Um, how about no. Getting a little stalkery here!

41)Last time you where insulted?: Idk. Too long ago.

42)Favorite flavor of sweet?: What? That makes no sense bro.

43)What instruments do you play? Piano, guitar, flute, ukulele, and clarinet.

44)Favorite piece of jewlery?: My locket that I share with my BFFS.

45)Last sport you played?: Ultimate four-square at gym. I know it sounds lame. lol

46)Last song you sang?: Why Don't We Go There? by One Direction. MMHMMM.





47)Favorite chat up line?: Hey don't frown. You don't know who can be falling in love with your smile. I don't use that tbh. I just searched it lol.

48)Have you used it?: NOPE.

49)Last time you hung out with someone?: IDK.

50)Who should answer these questions back?: Tara.

Hope you enjoyed it! With all the gifs and stuff. I'm getting fancy on ya!


XOXO, Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment