Sunday, March 30, 2014

DIY


Perfume Vase

Hey guys! So I have not been posting lately, boo :(, but I have SO much school work and stuff sometimes its just hard to juggle things. Haha juggle. Anyways here is a DIY! ENJOY!

What you will need:


  • square glass vase (I got mine at Micheal's for like 4-6 dollars, CHEAP)
  • Mod podge
  • perfume logo (of your choice, you can just print it out)
  • sponge brush
  • pink pebbles
  • flowers(real or fake your choice)
  • scissors
  • pink ribbon (optional)                                                     
1) Cut out your perfume logo and start painting on the Mod Podge



2) While the Mod Podge is still wet, (duh Ariana) glue the perfume logo on the glass vase in the center. Paint a layer of Mod Podge on the logo. (dont worry Mod Podge dries clear so you can put as many coats as you want on, just be sure to wait 15-20 min between each coat)

3)Once the top coat of your Mod Podge has fully dried, put the peddles in the vase, along with your flowers. My end result:
Thats it for now! I really like making DIYs so I will probably post a lot of them. Sorry for the last picture, it got dark where I live and thats the best my lamp can do haha. Until next time!
XOXO,
Ariana


No comments:

Post a Comment