Wednesday, February 19, 2014

How-to Ombre Nails!!


OMBRE NAILS


So, this is my very first how-to and it might seem a little confusing... I don't know, I tried. They'll get better once I get used to this, I promise.


1) First off, you should start off with clean, polish free nails.(duh)

2) Second, gather up the nail polish you're going to use and set them up in the way you want the ombre to start. Thumb to pinky. 


3) Next paint each finger nail with their corresponding nail polish with two thin layers.(Now since this gets pretty repetitive I'm only going to show you one picture of what they should look like when you do that.)


4) Let them dry and your end result should look like this:


Thank you guys, I know it kind of sucks so don't judge me hon.
Remember to vote ova there >>> 
for my next post

XOXO,
Ariana 

No comments:

Post a Comment