Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sweather Weather Tag


So I was reading Tara's blog (taragideon.blogspot.com you should check it out) and I decided to steal her idea of the thing called, "Sweater Weather Tag." Whatever that is, here it goes.

1)Favorite Candle Smell: I honestly don't really own many candles, but I would have to say Vanilla Caramel, or Pumpkin Spice. They smell like heaven.

2)Coffee,Tea, or Hot Chocolate: TEA! All the way, hands down! I can't even go to bed yet alone live without it to be honest. I really can't go to bed without my cup of tea or I will be up all night tossing and turning, until it's 5:00am. If I don't drink tea that day, I just have a BF* on everyone I see. (bitch fit, commonly used to describe a sudden feeling of anger*)

3)Do you switch up your makeup routine everyday?: I don't even wear makeup. I don't think you need make-up unless, it's Halloween, you have an imperfection, or you just bored and go all commando. Also you girls reading this need to know one thing, if a guy only likes you or thinks your pretty only with makeup on, you should dump them no matter what. Your beautiful just the way you are, you don't need to ruin your pretty face with toxic chemicals.

4) Favorite Thanksgiving Food: Everything. How can you even choose? It's like choosing your favorite child. I don't have one I love all of my food equally.

5)Hats or scarves: For a girl, a scarf. I think they look good with anything, even if it's the summer and 1000 degrees out. For a guy: Hats!!! I think a guy wearing a beanie is really cute. You know what this means.....

Sorry I just had to.

6)Most Worn Sweater: I would have to say, my burgundy long-sleeve knit. You can literally wear it with anything and anytime of year. Fall-Winter, wear a tank top under. Spring-Summer, no tank top. Win win.

7)Must-Have Fall Nail Polish: I think a deep red looks good if you're going for a more flirty look, but a light or dark gray looks very chic.

8)Football Games or Jumping in Pile of Leaves: Why is this even a question...? Jumping in a pile of leaves of course. I like to bring out my inner kid whenever I can.

9)Skinny Jeans or Leggings: Seriously, who came up with these questions? Skinny jeans. They look good with anything. No further explanation.

10)Boots or Uggs: Although I love Uggs and they are EXTREMELY comfortable, I have to say boots. They have this vintage look that I really love and think looks good with anything.

11)What Is Your Number 1 Thing About Fall: Sweaters, TEA, Hot Chocolate, Burning-Fires, Scarves, Skinny Jeans, Beanies..... I can go ON.

12)Do you have a song that gets you in the mood or a song your just loving right now?: Well, pretty much anything One Direction. But if I would HAVE to choose a song I would say Diana by (no other) One Direction. I feel like that song really connects with me and understands what I go through sometimes.

13)What is the fall weather currently where you live: Well, it's winter. So, its... cold...too cold for my liking.....

Well that's it for now, remember to vote on the left side of my blog right over there >>>>>
to give me an idea of what to post next!

XOXO, Ariana

3 comments: