Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WELCOME

Hello Everyone!

I just started so cut me some slack, I know my blog looks a little basic right now but it won't look like this for long. This is also my first blog!
For those who my not know me very well I'll tell you a little about myself.
1) My full name is Ariana Natalia Robles
2) My best friends are Gianna and Tara (love you guys)
3) I'm REALLY obsessed with one direction. I'm one of those that cries when I see a picture of them or hear their voices sometimes. (don't judge me!) My top favorites are Harry and Louis.
4) I live in New Jersey
5) If were to live off one food and one drink, I guess it would be Iced Tea and sushi.
6) I've have moved 3 times cross-country. (Cali-NY, NY-Cali, Cali-NJ) So basically if you were to ask me about moving, I would say it's child abuse, but you do make a lot of friends.
7) I really REALLY want to be an actress. That's been my dream since I was born
8) Cat or Dog? Cats, duh!
9) I'm in love with Pretty Little Liars! (I might blog about how I thought that episode was)
10) I'm really good at nail art, I'll most likely post how-to's for that on here.
And that sums it up! That's it for now, 
XOXO, Ariana

1 comment: