Wednesday, February 5, 2014

First Fashion Post!!!!


Hi everyone! So this is my first fashion post so I  hope you guys enjoy it!

First off, I probably almost pasted out when I saw these two outfits. I mean they are gorgeous! Even though I would never to be able to wear heels that high until I'm 15, I would do anything to have to babies in my closet. 

So the first look is very casual. I would personally probably wear that during the summer, to hang out with your friends to a nice restaurant. You can also even swap out the heels for a flat sandal, and go out for a nice walk on the beach.
 The second look has more of a spring, going-into summer vibe for me. This look sports a loose, knitted sweater, a floral skater skirt and tan, strap-on stilettos. You can wear this to school, and be the fashionista of the school, or even to a night out with your friends. Which ever way you would wear it I would guarantee that everyone would wonder, where did you get that?!
To get the looks yourselves, go visit www.shoplovestreet.com
XOXO, Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment